YL Frankincense Oil
The ancient Egyptians used the oil found in the wild-crafted resin of Boswellia carteri trees in Kenya to promote younger, fresher looking skin. Frankincense is also known for its sweet, warm, balsamic aroma with calming properties that can increase spirituality and inner strength.
Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. Frankincense is mentioned in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE, that documents its use.
Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense is a key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Elevate your sacred space with the grounding, earthy aroma to help sustain your sense of connectedness.
- Cuddle up by the fire with comfortable clothes and a nostalgic, pleasant, woodsy scent for a relaxing evening snowed in.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 4 dropsCedarwoodoil
- 3 dropsFrankincenseoil
- 2 dropsValor® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Bergamotoil
- 3 dropsthe FireT essential oil blend
- 2 dropsessential oil
- 1 dropLights Black Spruce essential oil