The practice of mindfulness is practice of Love itself - Thich Nhat Hanh
Regular price $17.50 Sale price
This compact planner combines the gentle wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh with the meditational art of Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin to inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2022 through December 2023 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- This weekly planner includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,151,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.